Golf Operations Role - Growling Frog, VIC
Based at the Growling Frog Golf Course Golf Course, you will be working in the golf shop performing customer service and golf-related operations.
Responsibilities will include:
– Providing high levels of customer service;
– Operating a Point of Sale system;
– Taking and maintaining golf bookings;
– Daily tee time management;
– Assist with golf cart presentation and maintenance;
– Assist with the merchandising and replenishment of retail stock;
– Completing daily tasks;
– Assisting with the delivery of Food and Beverage
Experience within a similar role will be highly regarded but full training will be provided. You will have:
Understanding and knowledge of golf;
Understanding of timesheet bookings will be highly regarded;
Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
Proactive and energetic nature;
Ability to work within a small team;
The applicable award for this position is the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award and remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
This role will include weekend and public holiday work.
Career progression opportunities;
On the job training;
Working for a leading management group in the golf industry;
If you believe this role is for you and would like to apply or would like more information; contact Scott Eduati –
Applicants are to send details through by email to email@example.com