Based at St Andrews Beach Golf Course, you will be working in the golf shop performing customer service and golf related operations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing high levels of customer service;
• Operating a Point of Sale system;
• Taking and maintaining golf bookings;
• Daily tee time management;
• Assist with golf cart presentation and maintenance;
• Assist with the merchandising and replenishment of retail stock;
• Completing of daily tasks;
Experience within a similar role will be highly regarded but full training will be provided. You will have:
• Understanding and knowledge of golf;
• Understanding of timesheet bookings will be highly regarded;
• Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
• Proactive and energetic nature;
• Ability to work within a small team;
The applicable award for this position is the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award and remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
This role will work within a rotating roster and will include weekend and public holiday work.
• Career progression opportunities;
• On the job training;
• Working for a leading management group in the golf industry;
If you believe this role is for you, please send a current Resume and Cover Letter to Adam Hayes – email@example.com